Friday, July 26, 2013

Betsy's Book Haul for July

Hello bookcrastinators!!! I just want to share my recent book haul with you all! There was a Groupon special where you would pay $25 for $50 worth of books from bookcloseouts.com and I jumped on that train SO FAST LOL. I'm still waiting on a few more books which I will post once I receive them! So excited to get started on this GLORIOUS stack of books!!!
 
 
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter
The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner
The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner
Hereafter (Hereafter, #1) by Tara Hudson
Arise (Hereafter, #2) by Tara Hudson
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) by Melissa Marr
Ink exchange (Wicked Lovely #2) by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely #3) by Melissa Marr
Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely #4) by Melissa Marr
Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely #5) by Melissa Marr
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) by Elizabeth Norris
The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1) by Jennifer Probst
The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2) by Jennifer Probst
The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionaire, #3) by Jennifer Probst
Defiance (Defiance, #1) by C.J. Redwine
Immortal City (Immortal City, #1) by Scott Speer
Blood Bound (Unbound, #1) by Rachel Vincent
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely think you should read I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter...I'm a HUGE Gallagher Girls Fan!!!!!!!!!! #JS lol

    ReplyDelete