Friday, July 26, 2013

Melody's Book Haul for July

Hai! I'm really excited to share my book haul with all of you!  If you see any book you think I should give priority to, let me know! 






Outpost (Razorland, #2) by Ann Aguirre
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini
Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2) by Josephine Angelini
Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1) by Susan Dennard
The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Bad Taste in Boys (Kate Grable, #1) by Carrie Harris
Dollhouse by Kourtney Kardashian
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) by Elizabeth Norris
Die For Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum
Immortal City (Immortal City, #1) by Scott Speer


 READ ALL THE BOOKS!
 

1 comment:

  1. i need to know how immortal city is! I add it/and remove it from my tbr all the time

    ReplyDelete