Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Feels while reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have no words.

My unofficial-kind-of-feels while reading this book.





Aha! Finally starting this book after putting it off for months.

Okay this is not that bad! What's the fuss all about? I must be a tough bitch because I'm enjoying this.

This is.... this is actually really funny. I am loving these witty sarcastic characters!

Agustus Waters. Okay? Okay.

I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING! STAHP! ABORT MISSION! But I can't because I'm so emotionally invested in these characters.

Why? Why is this happening?

Chapter 21

The day after. How do I still have tears? They just keep flowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment