Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Book review of Forbidden Surrender (Surrender #1) by Priscilla West

ARC provided by the author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.



Synopsis:

“What gives you a thrill Kristen?” 
 
The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed.  
 
Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury. 
 
I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.


Review:

ARC provided by the author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Before I start I just want to explain that this book was a 4.5 for me and the ONLY reason it's not a 5 is because I felt it was too short for MY liking. I was left wanting a little more. Now, with that being said, I'll have it be known that Priscilla West is fast becoming one of my favorite authors- The writing is wonderful and it's such a pleasure to read! I could not put this book down!!! I read it in just a couple of hours and I cannot wait to get further in the series.

So... Billionaire hottie who happens to be a hawt surfer dude... WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?! Vincent is absolutely gorgeous and not only that, but he happens to be a sweet and thoughtful guy! #DEAD



Kristen is a great protagonist. I really respected her and her decisions when it came to her professional and personal life. There were, however, a few times I wanted to slap her upside the head and scream "JUST DO IT!" LOL. Also, without giving anything away, I DO LOVE a damsel in distress so when she's faced with an unpleasant blast from the past I was all over that shit! ::guilty::

If you're loking for a quick and steamy read make sure to check this out! I highly recommend!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this author but I might have to be on the lookout for her! And that's a pretty steamy cover ;)

    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete