Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Book review of Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High #1) by Tijan

 
Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.


This book is so difficult to rate! I have mixed feelings about it. I loved the story but the writing was very choppy. It was almost difficult to imagine everything as I read. Some characters and scenes seemed fuzzy and distorted as I read. Sometimes I had that WTF am I reading feeling but I really liked it because I love book drama!

I'm an official book drama whore. Some situations where a little soap opera-ish but I enjoyed it. It's a good free read if you can get past the grammar issues. I wouldn't purchase the next book in the series but I would read it if it was free or maybe .99.


Also, I felt like in the synopsis I was going into a love triangle book and it wasn't really love triangle-ish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment