Thursday, June 26, 2014

Introducing our new Bookcrastinator, Kerry!

Hey there, ladies and gents! We are thrilled to introduce the beautiful and hilarious Kerry as the new member of the Bookcrastinator team. Meet Kerry:

Kerry is a twenty something opera singer and book addict, living it up in NYC!

When she isn't singing or reading, you can find her exploring the city, drinking wine, cooking, or walking her adorable Cavalier Lady.




What book made you fall in love with reading?
Although I can't remember the exact book, I do remember that it was in 4th grade; when my favorite teacher suggested reading a book when I came to school sad that day...that is when I discovered reading as an escape from the world, which developed into an outlet for my imagination.

Who is your fictional boyfriend?
Well, slut that I am, I have several.  I cannot tell you about them here, lest they find out about each other.... Since they are all men-with-which-one-does-not-fuck, this would be a showdown of apocalyptic proportions.

If you could live in a fictional world for one day which one would it be?
For just one day??? Sigh....I guess that would have to be The Lore, in Kresley Cole's books.  

Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires helping me fight zombies.
Obviously.

Which 3 fictional characters would you like to  be paired up with during a zombie Apocalypse?
Dumbledore, JZB, Lothaire.... God, that would make a ridiculous book...
Who is your all time favorite author?
So far, Kresley Cole and Karen Marie Moning. It must be said that JK Rowling is a badass.

What top 3 series/books do you recommend?
Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
Harry Potter by JK Rowling

Do you prefer e-reader or physical copy?
While I do enjoy the physical sensations of hard copies, I prefer the instant gratification of having all of my books available, all of the time through apps...not to mention the extra closet space.

What is your favorite genre?
Paranormal Romance featuring a kick-ass heroine.

What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Harry Potter, of course.

Keep an eye out for her first review and the many more that are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment