Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Book review of Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers #2) by Lili St. Germain


  

I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devils flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down, six to go.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20416579-six-brothers


Six Brothers picks up right where Seven Sons left off. Sammi has taken down one brother and is basking in the afterglow of success. This is a really cool concept- one book per kill!

I enjoyed this more than Seven Sons. As I mentioned in my review of SS- I was not feeling Sammi's relationship with Dornan. AT. ALL. And in this book that feeling sky rocketed. My heart was constantly in my throat and I was itching with anticipation and nerves. The story is still freaking crazy and the suspense is real, people!



What I especially loved in this installment is that we get to know Elliot and Jase some more. I keep wigging out that Jase will realize who Sammi really is. What would happen? Who's side would he be on? Would he even believe her? I have so many questions!!!!

The pacing is ON POINT and I'm still rooting for Sammi even though I am growing more and more anxious as this series continues. I am also becoming increasingly thirsty for vegence every time we have a scene with one of the brothers. What pieces of shit! I hate them ALL. Breezing through these books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment