Monday, August 4, 2014

Book review of Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2) by Lisa Renee Jones

18166194




Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won’t stop until she has it, not even for…him.




Ladies and Gents, this is the second book in a series. Do yourself a favor and go read Escaping Reality first. That review can be found by clicking here. You can, however, read the review below if your heart desires because all our reviews are spoiler free.


I've been trying to get Melody to start this series forever and she hasn't!!!! I've tried everything short of publicly calling her out on it.... UNTIL NOW! (mwahahahaahhaha....) READ IT, LINA! #sorrynotsorry




FINALLY SOME FREAKING ANSWERS!!! Holy crap. These books play like movies in my head. Lisa Renee Jones is a pro at paranoid suspenseful romance (is that even a thing?!... IT IS NOW.) Seriously I was so close to having a nervous breakdown a million times and I'm pretty sure my nails will never be the same.

This book picks up right were Escaping Reality left off. Amy is still seeking answers and still doesn't know who she can trust. But #RealTalk- fucking Amy and some of her stupid ass decisions! Jesus! I love her, but JEEZ. Girl, we're on your team. Get it together.


Liam is still Amy's number one protector and I really do love his character. He is persistent and shameless about it. Why can't I have a Liam?! Sigh. I loved how Liam and Amy's relationship has evolved and how careful he is with her. One of my favorite quotes that really sums up their relationship for me is: "Run to me, not from me." *fanning myself*

I need to talk about that ending (cliffhanger) but I won't because I want you all to experience it for yourselves BUT OMG towards the end when something happened. #icant #sendhelp #toosoon 



This book is a twist-filled suspenseful roller coaster.  Strap yourself in nice and tight and enjoy the ride. I recommend this to those of you who enjoy a bad ass protagonist, hot love interest, crazy good plot, and some sexy ass scenes.

I can't wait to get my hands on Forsaken. If I could put LRJ in my pocket, I would. Squeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment