Thursday, October 30, 2014

Blogger Spotlight * Sweet Love and Hotness Britches Book Blog



Tammie lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, 2 wonderful daughters, and 1 dog who thinks she is a person.  She also works full time at Dell, Inc. 18 years as a Technical Training Advisor.  She divides her time between, reading, playing with her kids, and enjoying fishing, and hunting. 

Show Tammie some love and check out her links! Don't forget to enter her giveaway below!


Why did you decide to start blogging?  I’ve attended the UtopYA.con Conference for two years now, and love all of the authors and their creative thinking, and I wanted to show a way to support them and I attending a blogging session and said to my self – Yep, this is what I want to do.  It’s fun and love the ability to help spread the word in regards to all of the amazing authors that I’m able to post on my blog.

What book made you fall in love with reading?  Actually, I didn’t start reading a lot until 3 years ago.  My mother bought me a kindle for my Birthday and I fell in love with it, and how easy it is to find books to read.  I’ve been nonstop since then☺

Who is your fictional boyfriend? I have a few☺  Eli from Stacey Marie Brown’s Darkness Series, Remy from Katy Evans, and Ryder from Amelia Hutchins (Actually the list can go on and on) I can be a book whore when the desire hits☺.

If you could live in a fictional world for one day which one would it be and why?  I’d live in the Fae world of Magic.  I mean how cool would it be to have magical powers!

If you could only keep one book for the rest of your life which one would it be? Under Different Stars by Amy Bartol

Zombies or Vampires?  Hmmm, I like them both!  Zombies are not hot, but they are actually cool.

Which 3 fictional characters would you like to  be paired up with during a zombie Apocalypse?
Daryl – Walking Dead – Emma – Darkest Before Dawn – Scarlet – Red Hill

Who is your all time favorite author?  Amy Bartol

What top 3 series/books do you recommend? Amelia Hutchins -  Fae Chronicles,  Stacey Marie Brown – Darkness Series,  Amy Bartol- Premonition Series

Do you prefer e-reader or physical copy? E-reader


What is your favorite book quote? “Yesterday lasts forever.

Tomorrow comes never.

Until you” Penelope Douglas

What is your favorite genre? Paranormal Romance

What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? Hunger Games



The giveaway below is for US Residents only.

The giveaway below is open internationally.



3 comments:

  1. This is simply amazing. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview! Love me some Tammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad love for Tammie! Great spotlight. :)

    ReplyDelete