Friday, October 31, 2014

Monster Madness Blog Hop


Happy Halloween, guys and ghouls! Welcome to the Monster Madness Blog Hop hosted by Kelly Hashway and Vicki Leigh. Since Kelly and Vicki both released monster books this year (The Monster Within and Catch Me When I Fall), they thought it would be fun to have a blog hop dedicated to the monsters we all love so much. 

1. What monster terrifies you the most? Freddy Krueger, I'm not really terrified of him but the whole kill you in your dreams thing creeps me out!

2. Do you have a good haunted house story? I'm actually a CHICKEN in all caps because I avoid haunted houses at ALL COSTS. When I was younger and more adventurous I went to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando. I mostly just walked behind my sister in law and kept my eyes closed. LOL!


3. What's your favorite monster? The ones from Monsters, Inc! JK, I really like the Scream movies. I think he's my favorite "monster".

4. Is there a monster book that terrified you as a child? I think I was braver as a child LOL. I can't think of anything... OH WAIT, probably the Goosebumps story with the girl with the mask (I know I'm terrible and can't remember the name). The scary mask gets stuck on her or something.

5. Have any book recommendations for stories that include monsters? UM YES! The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning, if you haven't read it, JUST DO IT.

6. Finally, create your own monster! What does it look like, and what scary things can it do? Hmmm, I'm gonna have to go with my protagonist for my new novel. Her name is Nicole and she's Hellhound. She doesn't look very scary but she can take your soul to hell at the blink of an eye so... kinda scary.

And be sure to enter the giveaway to win books and SWAG from Kelly and Vicki.

a Rafflecopter giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment