Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Book Review of Evidence of Trust (Colorado Trust #1) by Stacey JoyNetzel


 


Trust makes all the difference when love and danger collide.


Having grown up under the excessive expectations of her CEO father, Brittany Lucas is as resistant to authority as the mustang she’s training for her boss. It’s a fault that lands her in more danger than she bargains for while camping in the back-country of the Rocky Mountain National Park.

Ranger Joel Morgan is used to having the upper hand in all his cases—until he runs into the headstrong blond while investigating disturbing incidents of poaching in the park. Brittany’s imprudent lie of omission awakens ghosts in his past, making the sizzling attraction between them unwelcome.

As he searches for evidence he can trust her, the monster mutilating wildlife turns his sights on Brittany, and Joel discovers he’ll do whatever it takes to protect her—even give his own life.




I've been on a total Western binge and I have NO REGRETS!!!! #sueme


I was pleasantly surprised with this book! I got it for free after learning about it form my daily BookBub emails. If you haven't signed up, I highly recommend it. CLICK HERE to visit the website.

Right from the start I knew I was going to love this book! I mean, a fucking RANGER investigating a poacher turned killer. HELLS YAAAAS. I have an unhealthy addiction to Criminal Minds and I swear, this could be an episode lol. 

It's no surprise when I say my favorite part of this book was the suspense! Stacey Joy sure knows how to write those suspense scenes! She had me on the edge of my seat and desperately trying to figure out who the damn poacher was. 


I loved the characters! Joel is a bit of a know-it-all from the beginning and kind of a jerk but even though I was annoyed, he got better as the story progressed. Plus- when you have a hot RANGER, how can you not at least TRY and see past his flaws?! 


Britt, I loved. She's a bad ass who is outspoken and sassy and smart! She really was a great heroine. 

I definitely recommend this book if you're looking for a thrilling roller coaster full of suspense and drama!!!!! #DOIT


No comments:

Post a Comment