Monday, May 18, 2015

Top Ten Books I Can't Wait To Read!

Hey Bookcrastinators! I'm sure you've noticed our reviews have been a bit quiet for the past few months.  We have been really busy but we have done our best of keeping things going! Thank you for sticking with us through our reading drought! 


During my reading drought (which has actually been about five months).  I have never gone this long without reading! Naturally, a lot of books have been released and my TBR has been piling up even more and more (if you could believe that).  So, until we are officially back in the reviewing game, I decided to compile my "Top ten books I can't wait to read!". So, without further ado.


Top Ten Books I Can't Wait To Read!

1.
Colleen Hoover is a goddess, she's one of my favorite authors of all time and I have loved EVERYTHING she has written (except that I haven't read Maybe Someday yet but I'm sure I would love it). Ugly Love is my favorite book by her so far although I hear CONFESS is pretty amazing.  I seriously can't wait to get my hands on this one.  Also, can we take a moment to appreciate that cover? Colleen also happens to have some of my favorite covers.  If you haven't read anything by Colleen then you seriously MUST, like right now.

2.



One of my best friends, Ursula (I'm sure you have all seen her gorgeous bookish pictures on Instagram) LOVED this book and series.  I've heard mixed things about it but I can't wait to read it! I have a feeling I'm going to love it and I'm so excited to dive in. 

If you don't know who Ursula is, do yourself a favor and click here)

3.


I usually read every Jennifer Armentrout new release, I am sad to say that I have yet to read Fall With Me.  I LOVED Stay With Me and it was probably my favorite of the entire series.  In Stay With Me, we meet the characters from Fall With Me.  Needless to say, I can't wait to read this one!

4.



I was actually reading Throne of Glass right when I got hired at my new job. I was about halfway through and LOVED it.  Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to get back into it and I can't wait to start it all over again, from the beginning. 




5.
 
I LOVE Cora Carmack! Her books just get better and better and I can't wait to read All Played out! If you're looking for a new adult book with loves of humor and awkward fun, Cora Carmack is your girl!

6.
 
Another book that has been HIGHLY recommended to me by Ursula! I love an occasional dark read and I've seen this one floating around on goodreads for a while now. I can't wait to jump into it!


 7.

I LOVE Sophie Jordan's new adult books! Wild was actually the book I had been waiting for! I can't wait to read this! Sophie Jordan is also amazing at writing new adult books!

8.









I LOVED The Winner's Curse, so naturally I couldn't wait for the sequel.  One of my best friend's loved it and lent me the book, however it is still sitting on my night stand because I still haven't gotten the chance to really devour a book.  This one is definitely going to be one of my first! Thanks Smush :*.
9.



Another book that I loved and can't wait to read the sequel!
10.


Almost all of my friends have read this book, however I haven't because I heard it ends with a huge spoiler.  I waited for the sequel and now I hear there is another book... so it looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer.  Although I'm weak, I will probably end up reading it anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment