Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Movie Review of #MockingjayPart2



Realizing the stakes are no longer just for survival, Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) teams up with her closest friends, including Peeta (Josh Hutcherson), Gale (Liam Hemsworth) and Finnick for the ultimate mission. Together, they leave District 13 to liberate the citizens of war-torn Panem and assassinate President Snow, who's obsessed with destroying Katniss. What lies ahead are mortal traps, dangerous enemies and moral choices that will ultimately determine the future of millions.

Mockingjay Part 2 WAS AMAZING!


Truthfully, when I heard that Mockingjay would be split into two movies, I was worried. I wondered where it would split in half and I wondered if the first half of the book would have enough plot to keep us engaged for two hours. Somehow the writers pulled it off with part one and definitely gave us everything we wanted (and more) with part two.

What astounded me the most with part two was the accuracy! I literally felt like someone took my mental picture and put it on screen. There were funny moments, sad moments, chilling moments and lots of suspense!

For someone that has read the books, I feel it's even harder to make me feel any sort of suspense during the movie but somehow they made it so that I felt even more suspense because I had read the books.

Be prepared to feel all the feels with this one! It's the best two part conclusion I've seen since Deathly Hallows and I'm completely satisfied with their decision to split the movies.

As soon as the movie ended, I wanted to see it again. I'll definitely be seeing it several times and I know the rest of the fandom will be as happy with the film as I am!



No comments:

Post a Comment